Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome!

While I'm sitting here waiting for my fresh Rhubarb pie to finish baking in the oven, I was thinking to myself, "Why don't you have a blog about all the yummy stuff you make?" And so...here it is!

I guess the point of this blog is to showcase my baking and cooking adventures - and I promise to showcase my failures right alongside my successes.

It's no surprise to my friends and family that I know my way around a kitchen. What they know is that the food tastes good: What they don't know is that not everything I make turns out that great.

My secret is simply that I learn from my failures. Not every recipe always turns out, and not everything that turns out tasting yummy actually looks that fantastic. (And sometimes the stuff that turns out looking phenomenal is just alright) But I am learning as I go!

I hope to post pictures and recipes, and hope to try new things at least once a month (and hopefully more often than that)! So enjoy, and bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment