Friday, March 1, 2013

All-Purpose Seasoning (Courtesy of Gracious Pantry!)

I found this little gem from a clean eating blog I've been following recently, and can't WAIT to try it out - sounds wonderful :)

I agree with Tifany's sentiment that sometimes those Mrs. Dash seasonings aren't quite the flavors I'm hoping for - either too strong or just not quite the right flavor. I'll be checking this out and seeing how it goes!

So here's the recipe from www.thegraciouspantry.com

And here's the ingredient list:

Ingredients
2 tbsp. garlic powder
4 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. celery seed
2 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. ground mustard

Combine them all and make sure to store in an airtight container to preserve the flavors!

I'm going to be trying mine on some chicken soon, I think, or maybe pork. I'll make sure to let you know how I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment