Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cranberry Catalina Crockpot Chicken

When I saw mention of this recipe on Mark's cousin's then-fiance, Lori's facebook page, I knew I just HAD to get the recipe! How could anything with an entire bottle of Catalina dressing be anything less than incredibly tasty?

What's even better? You don't even have to thaw the chicken breasts!!

It's so easy, I'm pretty sure my 4-year-old niece could figure it out!

You put about 4 frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot:

Then pour the following 3 ingredients over the frozen chicken breasts:

...a jar of jellied cranberry sauce...

...a packet of French Onion Soup Mix...

...and a whole bottle of Catalina dressing...


You then set the crockpot to 8 hours (or your "low" setting) and walk away.


8 hours later, when you're famished, you get this:


It was delicious! I served it with rice and broccoli and it went over pretty well!

Thanks for the great recipe, Lori! I need to try this again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment